If You’re New To Pilates, This Is For You
New Classes Begin January 16th 2021
Brand New To Pilates
Beginner Reformer 8 Session Series
Starting Saturday, January 16th at 8:30am
• Introducing the Pilates Reformer Machine.
• The Essential Level workout.
• The Pilates Core Principles.
Beginner Level Classes
Beginner Reformer Flow:
Starting Thursday, January 28th at 9:00 am
• This class is open to beginner students.
• Balance, breath & control, while keeping a pace, requires stamina and concentration.
• Essential level choreography is taught for a total body workout.
Starting Wednesday, January 27th at 7:00 am
• The stability bar is used for safety and balance challenges.
• Intervals on and off the Mini Tramp for a total body beginner workout!
• Slow and steady pace and easy choreography.
Active Aging Pilates Reformer (55+ Beginner):
Starting Monday, January 25th at 10:00 am
• For students in need of a slower, steady core integration experience.
• Balance, postural strength, fascial fitness, and joint preservation addressed.
• We work the global muscles to keep an eye on function and fitness.